Marketing Concentration Requirements
1. Complete All Pre-Business Requirements.
- You must have completed all pre-business requirements prior to enrolling in any upper-division (300 and 400 level) courses.
- Make sure you've completed all pre-business requirements here.
2. Complete Six Upper-Division Core Business Classes.
- You must complete all six upper-division core business courses. Core courses may be taken simultaneously with management concentration courses.
- Access information on the upper-division core business classes.
3. Complete Five Courses From the List Below.
Three Required Courses
- BUS 367 Consumer Behavior (4 units)
- BUS 462 Marketing Research (4 units)
- BUS 469 Marketing Management (4 units)
Two Additional Courses
- BUS 366 Retail Management (4 units)
- BUS 368 International Marketing (4 units)
- BUS 385 Special Topics (as relevant, 1-4)
- BUS 396W The Global Wine Industry (4 units)
- BUS 461 Promotion Management (4 units)
- BUS 463 Sales Management and Personal Selling (4 units)
- BUS 464W Production, Operations and Distribution (4 units)
- BUS 465W Wine Marketing (4 units)
- BUS 468 Marketing Decision Making (4 units)
- BUS 453 Small Business Analysis (4 units)
- BUS 499MK Internship in Marketing (3-4 units)
Take the next step!