Wine Business Strategies Concentration Requirements
1. Complete All Pre-Business Requirements.
- You must have completed all pre-business requirements prior to enrolling in any upper-division (300 and 400 level) courses.
- Make sure you've completed all pre-business requirements here.
2. Complete Six Upper-Division Core Business Classes.
- You must complete all six upper-division core business courses. Core courses may be taken simultaneously with wine business strategies concentration courses.
- Access information on the upper-division core business classes.
3. Complete Five Courses From the List Below.
Four Required Courses
- BUS 305W Introduction to Wine Business
- BUS 464W Production, Operations and Distribution
- BUS 465W Wine Marketing
- BUS 499W Internship in the Wine Business
One Additional Course
- BUS 340W Human Resource Management
- BUS 366 Retail Management
- BUS 396W Global Wine Industry
- BUS 397W The Global Marketplace for Wine
- BUS 467W Wine E-Commerce and Direct Sales
- BUS 475W Wine Accounting and Finance
Take the next step!