The Tasting Room Management Certificate
Enroll for the Fall Seminar Courses Today!
The Tasting Room Management Certificate helps prepare you for more responsibility by taking seminars in direct shipping, staffing, marketing, wine club management, data base management, sales, budgeting, and customer relationship management.
The Tasting Room Management Certificate requires the completion of (8) half day seminars, which can be completed this semester or at your own pace. The fee is $150 per seminar. If you wish to complete both the Tasting Room Management and the Wine Industry Finance and Accounting Certificates, you can take a total of 14 seminars, for a total of $2100.
Students wishing to complete the Certificate can choose any five elective seminars but must complete these three core seminars:
- Introduction to Tasting Room Management. December 5th, 8am-12pm
- How to Build a Profitable Wine Club. December 6th, 8am-12pm
- Current and Upcoming Winery Compliance Issues. December 13th, 8am-12pm
*State Compliance for Direct Shipping or Current and Upcoming Winery Compliance Issues can be taken to fulfill this requirement
These wine business education seminars are open to the public and may be taken individually or collectively. All seminars are offered at the SSU campus.
Fall Elective Seminars:
- Social Media and Wine Marketing. November 7th, 1pm-5pm
- Practical Strategies to Increase e-Commerce. November 8th, 1pm-5pm
- Innovative Wine Marketing and Brand Momentum. November 14th, 1pm-5pm
- Wine Trends: What's Hot and Not in the Wine Business. November 15th, 1pm-5pm
- Finance for Non-Finance People. November 22nd, 8am-12pm
- Wine Marketing Basics. November 22nd, 1pm-5pm
- Selling through the Tasting Room. December 5th, 1pm-5pm
- Best Practices for Wineries Using Quickbooks. December 6th, 1pm-5pm
- How to Find the Right Publicist and Make the Most of the PR Experience. December 13th, 1pm-5pm
Who should attend?
- Wine industry professionals seeking to update their knowledge of management and marketing.
- New industry participants who need a solid foundation of information to be successful.
- Investors or career changers who want to explore the opportunities for being part of the exciting world of wine.
Interested in jump starting your Wine Business career?
- For more information, contact Jessica Heing at 707-664-3347, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register by phone with a credit card, call Customer Service at 707-664-2394.
- Register online for the Tasting Room Management Certificate today! Have the following:
- Class Number
- Credit Card
- Social Security Number