The Tasting Room Management Certificate
Enroll for the Fall Seminar Courses Today!
The Tasting Room Management Certificate helps prepare you for more responsibility by taking seminars in direct shipping, staffing, marketing, wine club management, data base management, sales, budgeting, and customer relationship management.
The Tasting Room Managment Certificate requires the completion of (3) core courses and (5) electives for a total of (8) half day courses, which can be completed in one semester or at your own pace. The fee is $180 per seminar, or $150 for early bird registration (if you register more than one week before the date of the seminar you are eligible for early bird pricing). If you wish to complete both the Tasting Room Management and the Wine Industry Finance and Accounting Certificates, you can take a total of 14 seminars.
These wine business education seminars are open to the public and may be taken individually or collectively. All seminars are offered at the SSU campus.
- Intro to Tasting Room Management Mar 20th, 8am-12pm
- How to Build a Profitable Wine Club Mar 26th, 8am-12pm
- How to Create and Execute Successful Winery Events Mar 26th, 1-5pm
- State Compliance for Direct Shipping Mar 20th, 1-5pm
*State Compliance for Direct Shipping or Current and Upcoming Winery Compliance Issues can be taken to fulfill this requirement
- Using Quickbooks in the Wine Industry Feb 5th, 8am-12pm
- Practical Vineyard Management Mar 12th, 8am-12pm
- Destination Marketing Mar 12th, 1-5pm
- Wine Retailing Mar 13th, 8am-12pm
- Buying and Selling a Winery or Vineyard Mar 19th, 8am-12pm
- Navigating the Regulatory Process for Obtaining a Use Permit for a Winery and Tasting Room Mar 19th, 1-5pm
- Converting your Website to a Mobile Friendly SiteMar 27th, 8am-12pm in Napa
- Selling Through the Tasting Room Mar 27th, 1-5pm in Napa
- Creating Social Media Content Mar 28th, 8am-12pm in Napa
- Modern Wine Sales Channels Mar 28th, 1-5pm in Napa
Grow your career.
Register online. You will need the following information on hand:
- Class Number
- Credit Card
- Social Security Number
To register by phone with a credit card, call Extended Education's customer service at 707-664-2394.
For more information, contact Jessica Heing - Program Coordinator at 707-664-3347