Wine Business Institute Seminars
These seminars are open to the public and may be taken individually or together to earn a Certificate. The Wine Business Institute offers two industry driven certificate program options: Tasting Room Management and Wine Industry Finance and Accounting. To earn the certificate students must complete the required core seminars plus the required number of electives, for a total of eight seminars.
Who should attend?
- The wine industry professionals seeking to update their knowledge of wine industry.
- New industry participants who need a solid foundation of information to be successful.
- Investors or career changers who want to explore the opportunities for being part of the exciting world of wine.
Click on individual courses below for descriptions, fees, class numbers, units, instructor and other registration information.
- Financial Accounting for Wine Businesses (FA Core)
Nov 7th, 8am-12pm
- Social Media and Wine Marketing (Elective)
Nov 7th, 1pm-5pm
- Cost Accounting for Wineries (FA Core)
Nov 8th, 8am-12pm
- Practical Strategies to Increase e-Commerce (Elective)
Nov 8th, 1-5pm
- Managerial Accounting for Wine Businesses (FA Core)
Nov 14th, 8am-12pm
- Innovative Wine Marketing and Brand Momentum (Elective)
Nov 14th, 1-5pm
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Best Practices for Wine Businesses (FA Core)
Nov 15th, 8am-12pm
- Wine Trends: What's Hot and Not in the Wine Business (Elective)
Nov 15th, 1-5pm
- Finance for Non-Finance People (Elective)
Nov 22nd, 8am-12pm
- Selling through the Tasting Room (Elective)
Nov 22nd, 1-5pm
- Introduction to Tasting Room Management (TA Core)
Dec 5th, 8am-12pm
- Wine Marketing Basics (Elective)
Dec 5th, 1-5pm
- How to Build a Profitable Wine Club (TA Core)
Dec 6th, 8am-12pm
- Best Practices for Wineries Using Quickbooks (Elective)
Dec 6th, 1-5pm
- Current and Upcoming Winery Compliance Issues (TA Core)
Dec 13th, 8am-12pm
- How to Find the Right Publicist and Make the Most of the PR Experience (Elective)
Dec 13th, 1-5pm
Interested in jump starting your Wine Business career?