Wine Industry Finance and Accounting
This program gives an overview of the financial and accounting concepts that will enable you to make better business decisions and advance your career. Taught by wine industry professionals in the finance and accounting fields, each seminar is tailored to provide the individual with core concepts that are presented with wine industry examples, giving you the knowledge to immediately apply those principles to your business or organization. Little or no previous experience in finance and accounting is required, but is also for those that have experience as a refresher or to gain wine industry specific applications.
The Wine Industry Finance and Accounting Certificate requires the completion of (4) core courses and (4) electives for a total of (8) half day courses, which can be completed in one semester or at your own pace. The fee is $150 per course. The cost to complete a certificate is $1200. If you wish to complete both the Tasting Room Management and the Wine Industry Finance and Accounting Certificates, you can take a total of 14 seminars, for a total of $2100.
These wine business education seminars are open to the public and may be taken individually or collectively. All seminars are offered at the SSU campus.
Fall Elective Seminars:
- Social Media and Wine Marketing. November 7th, 1pm-5pm
- Practical Strategies to Increase e-Commerce. November 8th, 1pm-5pm
- Innovative Wine Marketing and Brand Momentum. November 14th, 1pm-5pm
- Wine Trends: What's Hot and Not in the Wine Business. November 15th, 1pm-5pm
- Finance for Non-Finance People. November 22nd, 8am-12pm
- Wine Marketing Basics. November 22nd, 1pm-5pm
- Selling through the Tasting Room. December 5th, 1pm-5pm
- Best Practices for Wineries Using Quickbooks. December 6th, 1pm-5pm
- How to Find the Right Publicist and Make the Most of the PR Experience. December 13th, 1pm-5pm
Who should attend?
- Wine industry professionals seeking to update their knowledge of wine industry finance and accounting.
- New industry participants who need a solid foundation of information to be successful.
- Investors or career changers who want to explore the opportunities for being part of the exciting world of wine.
Interested in jump starting your Wine Business career?
- For more information, contact Jessica Heing, at 707-664-3347, email@example.com.
- To register by phone with a credit card, call Customer Service at 707-664-2394.
- Register online for the Wine Industry Finance and Accounting Certificate today! Have the following:
- Class Number
- Credit Card
- Social Security Number