1. What are my payment options?
The Seawolf Online Payment Site accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and e-Check or ACH.
The Seawolf Online Payment Site does not accept wire transfers.
2. What is an electronic check (also known as e-Check / ACH)?
An electronic check, 'e-Check', and ACH (automatic clearing house) transactions are one and the same - a secure payment made during an online purchase which links directly to a bank account. Electronic checks mimic conventional, paper checks, except the transaction is performed via the Internet.
3. What information will I need to make a payment by e-Check/ ACH?
You will need to have the following information to complete your online payment via e-Check / ACH:
- Routing Transit Number
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type (checking/savings)
- Account Holder Name
- Email Address
4. Who can create and/or edit a Guest Username?
Only Students can create and/or edit a Guest Username.
- Check out the Guest Username Guide.
5. Do Students and Guests log-in from the same web page?
No, there are two different web pages to login from:
6. Who can make payments on a student's account?
Anyone! Students can create a Guest Username for their Guests, located through SSU Online Services 'Payments' link.
Attention: For security reasons, students are the only ones with access to add, delete or update their Guest Username's information. Seawolf Service Center staff do not have access to add, delete or view Guest Username information.
7. How do I find a Student's I.D. number?
A guest can find their student's ID number on their monthly statement, which can be viewed under the e-Bills section (see example below).
Guest can only view statements if authorized by their student to do so.
8. What other items can be paid for?
Wolfbucks and WEPT (Written English Proficiency Test) Fee.
9. What does the "online General Payment" include?
Online General Payments are allocated as follows (if applicable):
- Administrative Charges
- Extended Education Class Fees
- Mandatory Registration Charges, Non-Resident Tuition Fees, and Professional Program Fees
- Housing, Meal Plans, Miscellaneous
10. I can't view the Payment webpage on my computer?
Make sure to disable pop-up blocker.
11. My credit card is being denied. What do I do?
- Verify you entered your information correctly
- Please contact your credit card company
12. Can a Student utilize Guests' saved payment information to make additional payments?
No! Only the Guest can access or view their saved payment information. If a student makes any changes to a Guest's account (including re-creating a deleted account), all payment data and stored payment types will be deleted for security purposes.