The Lunchtime Faculty Conversations will be continuing this fall semester! This time around, the theme will be showcasing creativity and innovation around campus. We’ll be inviting people from all over campus who’ve succeeded in creating new programs, new collaborative projects, and new partnerships across campus or with the community. Come and talk with them about how they accomplished their goals, what worked for them, where the pitfalls were, and where they want to go next. So if you’ve got an ideas and want to get started, or just want to talk about building a collaborative, creative environment here on campus, please bring your lunch and come join us. Come tell your colleagues what it is you want to do, and together we can help you figure out how to do it.
We’ll be meeting once again in the Faculty Center in the Library, (Schulz 1125) from 12 to 1. The dates for this semester are:
Results of the Spring 2013 Election!
- Chair of the Faculty – Margaret Purser
- Vice Chair of the Faculty – Richard Senghas
- Secretary – Maria Hess
- At-Large Senator - Michaela Grobbel
- Lecturer Senator - Judith Friscia
- Members to the University Reappointment, Tenure and Promotion subcommittee - Deborah Roberts and Greta Vollmer
- At-Large Rep to the Academic Planning Ccommittee – Sheila Katz
- At-Large Rep to Senate Budget Subcommittee – Alexis Boutin