Annual Emeritus Faculty Recognition Dinner
Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 6:00 - 9:00pm
Catered by Sally Tomatoes
Prix Fixe $42
Newly Emeritus Faculty being honored this year:
- Sherri Anderson, Business
- Sarah Baker, English
- Edvige Day, Student Services Professional
- Forest Deseran, Criminology & Criminal Justice Studies and Sociology
- James Fouche, Curriculum Studies and Elementary Education
- Martha Frankel, Nursing
- Stephen Galloway, Art
- Myrna Goodman, Sociology
- Hee-Won Kang, Literary, Elementary and Early Education
- Manus Monroe, Chemistry
- Lane Olson, Student Services Professional
- Steven Orlick, Environmental Studies and Planning
- Bruce Peterson, Student Services Professional
- Jorge Porras, Modern Languages and Literature
- Barbara Russell, Educational Leadership and Special Education
- Dana Schneider, Psychology
- Susan Shipley, English
- Rashmi Singh, University Studies
RSVP required by October 11th to the Senate office
Traditional with crisp romaine lettuce with house made Caesar dressing and garlic croutons
Choice of Entree:
All entrees are served with fresh vegetables
Pork Prime Rib
Spice rubbed, then slow roasted and finished with pear leek compote
Grilled and finished with a lemon, butter, caper and white wine sauce
Blue lake green beans, diced nu potatoes, toasted pine nuts and sun dried tomatoes mixed with delicious pesto
lady fingers soaked in espresso and rum and layered with sweet marscarpone cheese and chocolate
Coffee, Tea, Water
You may email your dinner choice and whether you want the dessert to the Senate office. We appreciate your payment in advance.
If you would like to sponsor an honoree dinner, please include an extra $42 for each honoree with your dinner order and let us know you are sponsoring.
Were you a Chair of the Faculty at SSU?
We are celebrating 50 years of faculty governance at SSU during the 2013-2014 academic year.
A commerative photo will be taken of all past chairs that come to the Emeritus Dinner!