Membership

Support the North Bay Area's oldest and most venturesome film exhibition program. A membership in the Sonoma Film Institute supports programming too unusual to warrant handling by commercial theaters. Our ticket sales covers only 75% of our operating costs - the remaining 25% must be made up by large and small donations by friends and supporters. Membership categories begin at $25 and entitle you to discounts on admission to regular screenings. A member and a guest pay only $10.00, a savings of $4.00 over general admission prices. With your support, SFI will continue to program the incredible variety of films you can't find anywhere else.

To become a Member of the Sonoma Film Institute, send a check made out to SONOMA FILM INSTITUTE, in the amount of $25 or more, and send it to:

SONOMA FILM INSTITUTE
Sonoma State University
1801 E. Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928