How to Join?
Student Health Advisory Committee membership is open to all regularly enrolled SSU Students & is intended to be widely representative of the SSU student body. See Bylaws.
There are several ways to learn more about or join SHAC:
- Call the Student Health Center at 707 664-2921.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact a SHAC advisor or officer. See our contact information
- Come to a SHAC meeting at the Student Health Center: Click here for the schedule
- Talk to the Associated Students Office about your interest in SHAC.
- Sign up on www.OrgSync.com to get SHAC meeting notices & announcements.
What is OrgSync?
- OrgSync is a web hosted networking platform that facilitates on-line communication between SSU students, organizations, interest groups, etc.
- When you join the OrgSync listserv for the Student Health Advisory Committee you can read the SHAC profile, see announcements & the membership list, & get emails, etc.
- You can do this for many the SSU entities with an OrgSync presence as you like.
How to Sign-up for SHAC Information on OrgSync:
- Using your web browser, go to www.OrgSync.com.
- Click “sign-up” at the top right hand side of the page on your computer monitor.
- Choose Sonoma State University as your community from the list of universities.
- Fill out the “create an account” section – including your name, email, and a password.
- Click on the green Browse Organizations” box on the upper right of the next page.
- Scroll to “Student Health Activity Club” and click the “Join” box to the right.
- SHAC will be notified of your interest & you will start to receive emails and notices of meetings and activities.
- By just signing up on OrgSync, you have joined the on-line LISTSERV only. You will need to come to a meeting &/or talk to a SHAC advisor to become a regular SHAC member.
- All SHAC members should sign up on OrgSync