1.) Go to www.sonoma.edu/universityaffairs/leadership to access all job descriptions. Beginning November 3rd 2014, go to the same website to access and submit your online application.
2.) Attend an optional Leadership Information Session on one of the following dates:
- Residential Life Position Informational Sessions will be held on:
- ) October 27th at 7 pm in the Cooperage
- ) November 13th at 7 pm in the Alexander Valley Room located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center
- ) January 20th at 7 pm in the Alexander Valley Room located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center. These positions are: CSA and Co-Op Positions
- Student Academic Services Position Informational Sessions will be held on:
- ) October 28th at 7 pm in Student Center; Sonoma Valley Room
- ) November 12th at 7 pm Student Center; Dry Creek Valley Room
- ) January 21st at 7 pm in Student Center; Sonoma Valley Room
These positions are: ALL Peer Mentor positions, FIG Peer Advisor, Humanities, Interactive Theater Project, Mosaic Peer Advisor, Summer Bridge Leader, and Summer Orientation Leader
3. Register for UNIV 238: Foundations of Leadership for Spring 2015 (if you haven't already passed the class with a B or higher)
- To receive priority access to UNIV 238 at the beginning of registration week beginning November 17th, you will need to complete the online application form and submit your essay. If these two requirements are completed by noon on Thursday, November 13th you will be guaranteed a priority seat in UNIV 238. If these two requirements are completed after noon on Thursday, November 13th, you will still be guaranteed a seat in UNIV 238, but you might have fewer choices in which section you will be able to take.
4.) Submit your application no later than Friday, January 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Please note, the computer will lock the system at 4:30.
On-line interview signups will take place February 2nd-6th 2015.
Please note, all applications must be submitted on-line. No paper applications will be accepted. Be sure you post transcripts with your Spring 2014 grades.
5.) Sign up February 2nd-6th, 2015 on-line for individual interviews.
6.) For Residence Life positions, between February 2nd-6th, 2015 sign up for a four week workshop series that will begin the week of February 9th at the Residential Life Office.
For Student Academic Service positions, if you have not already held a position on campus, please sign up online, for the Group Process interview workshop.