CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT,
COMPLETE YOUR LEADERSHIP APPLICATION,
BECOME A STUDENT LEADER!
• First, register for your Leadership account.
Depending on your choice of computer and/or browser, you might receive the security message below. You can safely continue registering, after you click to continue.
• Next, log in to your Status page and submit your:
- desired leadership position(s)
- 1 - 3 page personal essay
- unofficial SSU transcripts
- names & email addresses for letters of recommendation
- completed application
You can view your status at any time.
Attend an optional Peer Leadership Information Session on one of the following dates:
- Tues. Nov. 12th @ 12-1pm; Beaujolais Meeting Room
- Mon. Dec. 2nd @ 8pm; Cooperage
- Thurs. Jan. 16th @ 12-1pm; Student Center
Go to www.sonoma.edu/saem/leadership to access all job descriptions. Beginning December 3rd, go to the same website to access and submit your online application. Please note, all applications must be submitted on-line. No paper applications will be accepted.
Be sure you post transcripts with your Fall 2013 grades.
Register for Univ 238: Foundations of Leadership for Spring 2014 (if you haven't already passed the class with a B or higher)
Submit your application no later than Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Please note, the computer will lock the system at 4:30. On-line interview signups will take place January 29th to February 5, 2014.