The Sonoma State University Student Center is currently under construction and scheduled to open in August 2013. The SC will be a centralized building on-campus focused on enhancing student life. It will be home to both everyday activities and exceptional events, and will be the principal space for the social, recreational, and cultural life of the SSU community. As the campus meeting place, the Center will be a convenient spot for students, faculty, and staff to study, socialize, eat, shop, bank, enjoy performances and events, and learn about campus life.
Features of the new Student Center include:
- Central location at the heart of campus
- A completely re-envisioned dining experience including multiple stations and a variety of seating options
- State-of-the-art conference spaces to support students and staff
- An expanded Pub including performance space and outdoor seating
- A 4,000 square foot central lounge area open to the second floor, complete with fireplace and comfortable seating
- A full copy and mailing service center, conveniently located on the second floor next to the Student Activities area
- The largest ballroom in Sonoma County, which can be broken down into five smaller event spaces
- Meeting and event space to accommodate over 1,000 people
Stay involved and get connected! Join us on our social media sites for regular updates, photos, and more!