The following testing accommodations are available for students with verified disabilities. Verification can be obtained through the Disability Services for Students (DSS).
DSS Website link at: http://www.sonoma.edu/dss.
- Extended test-taking time
- Separate location availability
- Computer access
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Phone number: (707) 664-2677
- TTY/TDD number: (707) 664-2958
- Fax number: (707) 664-3330
- Office Email: email@example.com
If you have a physical disability, you may park in any stall marked as such provided that you have a disability license plate or placard displayed on your dashboard. You will also need a SSU parking permit.
If you have a temporary disability due to injury, you may park in a stall designated for disability parking; however, before you can park, you will need to obtain a permit from SSU's Police Services located in the Public Services.