Approaching the Zettabyte Era by Cisco and answer the following questions.
- What is "Flash Crowd" referred to? Give an example.
- It is estimated that monthly rate of global IP traffic by 2012 will reach
about ________ Gigabytes.
- Why is the video conferencing is considered to be the most challenging?
- In 2012 Internet traffic will generate ________________ Exabyte's.
- What does it mean "minority rules" in Internet traffic? Provide an
- What are examples of non-Internet IP applications?
- From 1994 to 2000 the total U.S. Internet backbone traffic increased
from _________________ to ______________ .
- Which regions of globe are experiencing the fastest Internet traffic
- The online video traffic in U.S. is 2008 contributed to "the YouTube
effect" is _______________ Peta-byte per month.
- Globally speaking, in 2012, the main reason behind high growth of IP
traffic will be due to business or consumer traffic?
- In the United States, generally speaking, the way service providers charge
for applications (voice, video, etc.) directly depends on traffic volume.
- If we transmit 1 Tbps, how much traffic in Gigabyte is being delivered
over a single hour?
- What is the difference between Metro, Access, and Core networks. Draw a
figure showing all three networks. DO not copy from the web sites. You must
draw it yourself using VSIO!