- Turn in three discussion questions relevant to the week's readings
at each class meeting for the weeks indicated in the course schedule.
These questions will serve as the basis for our class discussion. Each
set of discussion questions will be worth 10 points if completed.
- Participate actively in designing and analyzing data for our collaborative
research project. You will be responsible for
a memo describing your experiences and opinions relevant to the
2) summarize one
empirical source relevant to the collaborative project
3) conduct one
4) transcribing at least one full research interview
5) writing a
research report analyzing a project interview. The report will vary
from 6 to 8 pages depending upon how extensively you quote from the
a 7 to 9 page research proposal. Choose a topic that interests you
and write a proposal that includes
1) a description of the research question
2) the research design
3) a preliminary literature review
- Present a summary of either the research report or the research proposal
during the final poster presentation.
order to view and print the PDF versions you will need to have the
Adobe Acrobat Reader