Students concentrating in accounting at SSU, please use the resources listed below to help you plan your schedule.
- Worksheet to help you plan your schedule to meet educational requirements for CPA Licensure is here. (Note: to save it select print option to save to a pdf file)
- An example filled out with SSU courses is here.
- Graduation application and other forms are posted here.
CPA exam resources
- California Board of Accountancy
- Educational requirements listed here.
- AICPA information about exam here
- Content and Skill Specifications Outlines for the exam are here
- My attempt to map the courses at SSU to the Content and Skill Specification Outlines for the FAR section of the CPA exam is here.
- The Accounting Forum is the SSU student club for accounting students. I suggest that you become actively involved in it.
- To find out about club activities and job opportunities join the listserv here
- The website is here