1. Explain Archimedes' trisection of the angle.
2. Explain the determination of the latitude.
3. Find all of the angles in a pentagram.
4. Show how the proportion of the golden mean arises in the pentagram.
5. Explain the construction of the proportion of the golden mean.
6. Explain the construction of the pentagram.
7. Show how to use a golden rectangle to construct a pentagram.
8. Explain Thales of Miletus' determination of the distance of a ship from the shore.
9. Prove that the deflection angle between the tangent to a circle and a chord to another point on the circle is half of the central angle determined by the chord.
10. Answer the feet in the mirror question.