Using your compass and straightedge,
1. Draw an angle and copy it onto another line segment
2. Draw and angle and bisect it.
3. Draw a line segment, plot a point on it and erect a perpendicular from the point to the line.
4. Draw a line segment, plot a point above it, and drop a perpendicular from the point to the line.
5. Draw a line segment and construct its perpendicular bisector.
6. Draw a line segment, and plot a point above it. Construct a line through the given point parallel to the given line by
7. Draw a circle, plot a point outside the circle and construct the lines through the given point tangent to the given circle.