Skip to 6
1. Graph y = 2x
2. Change to logarithmic form bx = a
3. Change to exponential form t = ln x
5. Express as a single log log x - 2 log y + 3 log z
6. Solve for x and check
7. Suppose that the population of a city is 30,000 in 1985 and 50,000 in 1995. Assume further that the population is given by the formula
where P is the population in the year 1985, t is the number of years since 1985, A is the population t years after 1985, and r is a suitable constant.
8. Write out Pascal's triangle down to the 7th row.
9. Remove parentheses and simplify (x + y)5
10. Compute 25C5