This benefit is for dependents of Veterans and waives the tuition fee at SSU and all CSU campuses.
- Families apply for this benefit through their local county Veterans services office.
- Upon receipt of the Fee Waiver Authorization, submit a copy to the SSU director of Veterans Affairs by e-mail, mail or in-person delivery. Do not submit the application or any other documents. When submitting, indicate the student’s full name, ID number, and e-mail address. Do not show any Social Security Number.
- The Fee Waiver Authorization is good for one academic year only. Continuing students must obtain a Fee Waiver Authorization each year.
- Meet the deadlines in order not to be billed for tuition: submit the Fee Waiver Authorization to the SSU director of Veterans Affairs by the THIRD WEEK IN JULY.
- The Fee Waiver Authorization benefit is for tuition only, not any other campus fees. It does not cover any other expenses such as books, parking, room & board.
Calvet College Fee Waiver Information