Test Scanning for Fall 2012 – Improvements and Changes
NEW: SCANTRON SCORE – SELF SERVICE STAND-ALONE SCANNER
For your convenience and quick turnaround, a self-service scanner is located in the Faculty Center, Library Schulz 1125. Hours M-Th 9-6 and Fri 9-5. The scanner takes:
- Form 882-E (green half sheet 100 answers); available at SSU Bookstore or Zinfandel Marketplace
- Form 9700 Item Analysis; located in the Faculty Center.
- Form SC982-E (blue sheet 100 answers); available at SSU Bookstore or Zinfandel Marketplace.
- For assistance:
- Contact Martha Ezell or Tim Hensel in the Faculty Center.
- Scanning website (Note: Will link once you approve website above)
- Manual (Located in the Faculty Center)
- Ease of Use
- No more waiting; grades and reports instantly available.
- One stop shopping.
- Flexible Faculty Center hours
- Excel Reports (comparable to IT test reports) using Form SC982-E only.
Darwin Self Service Stand-Alone Scanner
- Available in Darwin 105B (copy room); takes Form 882-E (green half sheet) only. For assistance, contact Cory Oates, Science & Technology, X42171.
IT Scanning News
- Effective Fall 2012, IT Test Scanning turnaround time for the 200 Answer Score Sheet will be 2 working days with results sent by email only.
- Note: To save time, you can process your own tests within minutes on the New Self Service Stand-Alone Scanner
- Due to limited resources, no more hard copy results will be generated.
- When submitting more than one test version (Form A-D), a key is required for EACH version.
- More than one test version (Form A-D) can be included in one test packet. No need to fill out separate request forms or sort tests by version.
- Test version (Form A-D) must be bubbled in on ALL tests, including the key(s).
- Test packets missing any required data on the 200 Answer Score Sheet will not be scanned. The Instructor will be notified to make correction(s).
- The updated Scanning Request Form can be found at the scanning website: http://www.sonoma.edu/it/helpdesk/self-service-scanning.html