Brown Bag Seminars Have Kicked Off This Fall
Brown Bags are free and open to faculty, staff, students, and interested others. Bring your brown bag lunch, a drink, relax, and enjoy hearing and discussing current research by faculty in the School of Social Sciences at 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Stevenson 2011.
- Pat Jackson, CCJS. Title: "Photo Elicitation with Foster Children and their Relationship with Animals"
- Tom Jacobson, ENSP. Title: "The Basics of California Land Use Planning"
- Steve Estes, History. Title: "PB&J - A Cultural History of an American Staple"
- Maureen Buckley, Counseling. Title: "Impact of Parental Involvement on Academic Achievement of Latino Students"
- Melinda Milligan, Sociology. Title: "The Sociology of the Historic Home Tour"
- Julie Shulman, Counseling. Title: "Self-objectification & Sexual Well-being: Do feminist beliefs & sexual identity matter?"
To read about the Social Science faculty research topics, visit Faculty & Staff news.