Class Web Pages
Attention: Looking for a Moodle course? Click the Login link above.
About This Page:
- This page links to class web sites built and managed by SSU instructors.
- Moodle courses are not listed here.
- Some sites listed here are from past semesters and are left here at the request of the instructor.
- Some instructors choose not to list their class sites here, but will distribute URLs via email or course syllabus.
- Some of these sites require a username and password. Try your Seawolf ID, or contact the instructor to request access.
- A PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat is needed to view some links.
- Astronomy 100: Descriptive Astronomy (Farriss)
- Astronomy 100: Descriptive Astronomy (Severson)
- Astronomy 305 Frontiers in Astronomy (Severson)
- Computer Science 101: Introduction to Computing (Carter)
- Computer Science 115: Programming I (Rivoire)
- French 101: Elementary French - First Semester (Renaudin)
- French 201: Third-Semester French (Toczyski)
- French 300: Introduction to Literary Analysis and Critical Writing (Renaudin)
- French 320: France Yesterday (Toczyski)
- Geography 204: Physical Geography (Freidel)
- Geography 315: Field Methods (Clark)
- Geography 372: Global Change - Past, Present, and Future (Freidel)
- Geography 387: Introduction to Geographic Information Systems (Clark)
- Geography 487: Advanced Geographic Information Systems (Clark)
- History 252: US Since 1865 (Estes)
- History 371: A People Apart: Jews in Medieval and Early Modern Europe (Halavais)
- History 438: Modern Japan (Dodgen)
- History 473: California History II (Estes)
- History 498: Senior Seminar (Halavais)
- Mathematics 35: Elementary Algebra (Wilson)
- Mathematics 45: Beginning and Intermediate Algebra (Wilson)
- Mathematics 131: Introduction to Finite Mathematics (Wilson)
- Mathematics 150: Geometry (Wilson)
- Mathematics 161: Calculus I (Wilson)
- Mathematics 165: Elementary Statistics (Wilson)
- Mathematics 165: Elementary Statistics(Wu)
- Mathematics 175: M*A*T*H Colloqium (Ford)
- Mathematics 300: Elementary Number Systems (Wilson)
- Mathematics 375: M*A*T*H Colloqium (Ford)
- Music 110: Foundations of Theory (Johnson)
- Music 270: Music and Society (Johnson)
- Music 311: 20th Century Techniques (Johnson)
- Physics 100: Descriptive Physics(Han)
- Physics 114: Introduction to Physics I: Mechanics and Thermodynamics(Shi)
- Physics 116: Introductory Laboratory Experience (Shi)
- Physics 210A: General Physics (Farriss)
- Physics 210B: General Physics (Shi)
- Physics 342: Light and Color (Han)
- Physics 381: Computer Applications for Scientists (Jones)
- Physics 450: Statistical Physics (Shi)
- Psychology 280: Research Methods in Psychology (Smith)
- Psychology 322: Myth, Dream, and Symbol (Van Nuys)
- Psychology 325: Social Psychology (Smith)
- Psychology 327: Psychology in Organizations (Smith)
- Psychology 444: Social Justice and Intergroup Relations (Smith)
- Psychology 445: Advanced Quantitative Methods (Smith)