PEER ADVISORS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MAJORS
Need help with GE questions?
Confused about where to go for academic advising?
Want to learn how to choose or change your major?
Speak with a Peer Advisor!
- LOCATION: Advising and Career Center, Salazar Hall 1070
- OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Can't make it to our drop-in hours? Email your questions to email@example.com
Our Office Provides the Following Advising Services
Academic Advising Services
- Review of your graduation requirements
- Information regarding GE classes
- Clarification of University requirements and policies
- Review of your transfer credits
- Directions to finding & reading your Degree Progress Report
- Help with selecting/changing your major and minor
Career Advising Services
- Lead group presentations on resumes/cover letters
- Create and edit your resume and cover letter
- Learn about Interviewing Tips and Job Search Strategies
- Directions to Seawolf Jobs
TIPS OF THE MONTH
- Get Advising Early! Our office fills up around the peak of registration so plan ahead to get advising for the upcoming semester.
- Graduate Sooner! Sign up for summer and winter intersession through the School of Extended Education, Stevenson 1012.