Admission to the CRM Program
Prospective students must submit two separate applications, to the CRM Program and to Sonoma State University. All application materials must be received by January 31 of the year in which Fall enrollment is planned.
- Apply to Sonoma State University at CSU Mentor. In addition, an application fee and a full set of original transcripts must be submitted directly to the University Admissions and Records Office.
- Submit the following items to the Graduate Coordinator
- CRM Program application (pdf)
- Personal letter of application (no more than two pages in length)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two sealed letters of recommendation (hard copies required; may be mailed with application or submitted from source; at least one relatively current academic reference is preferred)
- Example of written work
- A full set of original transcripts (all units earned toward B.A.)
- Note that GRE scores are not required, nor are they considered, for admission
Program application materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to
Dr. Alexis Boutin
Cultural Resources Management MA Program
Department of Anthropology
Stevenson Hall 2054
Sonoma State University
1801 East Cotati Ave.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928