Resolutions of the AS Senate represent the legislative action of the organization’s governing board and represent the opinion of the Associated Students and the student perspective at SSU.
Previous Resolutions can be viewed in the Student Government Office, located on the 2nd floor of the Sonoma Student Union.
- Opposition to proposed Upper-Division General Education and Degree Completion
- Opposing the Added Units Fee
- Recycling Bins Placed at Athletic Fields
- AS Senator and Executive Officer Involvement in AS Program Events
- Commitment to Create Positive Relationships with Local Communities
- Endorsement of "The Schools and Local Public Safety Protection Act of 2012"
- Revocation of ASI-R 214.07.08