International & Exchange Programs Advisor
Location: CIE, International Hall 107
Meetings by Appointment
Is Another Country Too Far? Study In Another State!
Do you want to study somewhere else for a semester or year? National Student Exchange is an agreement between almost 200 colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Vigin Islands. which allows students an opportunity to study at another campus while maintaining their enrollment status at their home campus. They avoid out-of-state tuition and can apply financial aid toward their exchange. Students cite academic diversification, the chance to travel, experiencing different geographic and cultural settings, personal growth and becoming more independent as reasons for participating in NSE. NSE is a valuable way to travel and study while working toward a degree.
- EARN CREDIT towards degree requirements!
- Pay ONLY REGULAR SSU TUITION or IN-STATE TUITION or host institution!
- Apply SSU FINANCIAL AID to the cost of the program!
- ALL MAJORS and MINORS offered. GENERAL EDUCATION courses too!
- ALMOST 200 LOCATIONS available in the US, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
- Students get PRIORITY REGISTRATION on these programs!
If you are interested in the NSE program, but aren't sure where you want to go, check out our online quiz to help you determine the right school for you!
NSE Majors & Programs Table - Use this to find out where you can go with your major!