The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable-Quality Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's event takes place on Thurs May 19, 2016 at 6 pm in the Cooperage. Viewing student work, refreshments and mingling from 6 - 6:30; program begins at 6:30 pm. Parking in Lot J is nearest to the Cooperage, $5.00 parking fee. Campus Map.
The 2016 graduating students and their presentations:
- Cynthia Bauman, The surrender of the queen: A story of personal transformation
- Abbie Coe, Living in spirit: Co-creation and divine inspiration
- Eleanor Harding, Slacklining for the soul: Rebalancing relationship with my body
- Mark Konezny, Alchemical video: A confrontation with the dark side
- Bailey Murphy, Living with questions: An inquiry into alcohol as guardian of the threshold to grief
- Mellissa Rohrer, In relationship with the numinous: Encounters with animal and plant spirit allies in the imaginal realm
- Dena Watson-Krasts, Rediscovering beauty: One artist's quest to expose the shadow of rape culture