The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable-Quality Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's event takes place on Thurs May 14, 2015 at 6 pm in the Cooperage.Parking in Lot J is nearest to the Cooperage, $5.00 parking fee. Campus Map.
The 2015 graduating students and their presentations:
- Hamish Eassie, Painted soul: Using symbolic responses to works of art to map liminal psyche
- Christian Gerike, What are those animals doing in our dreams?
- Genevieve Hagopian, Using archetypes to imagine gender possibilities in the post-modern world
- Eric Hanley, Beach break: A surfer's journey across boundaries in ocean and psyche
- Jessica Hole, Cultural imprisonment: Restoring balance to the American justice system and psyche
- Sil Machado, Faggot speaks: A poetic inquiry into antigay mistreatment and sexual prejudice
- Catherine Poloynis, Exploring dream images through ceramic sculpture
- Jody M. Ressio, A hero's journey through the twelve steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Ariel Serre, Ayahuasca as indigenous alchemy: Understanding and integrating the visionary experience
- Somer Shook, Healing the motherline through autoethnography
- Romy-Michelle Unger, Cultural psychology and existential depression in the age of neoliberalism: An autoethnography of an accidental Texan