Apply to the Professional Level 2 ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Professional Level 2 Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
note: if you are currently in the ES Level I program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Professional Level II Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
Fall 2014 ADMISSIONS
Application Deadline News
The application period for Fall 2014 admission for credential programs is now closed.
How to Apply | Download an Application | Attend an Information Workshop or Online Information Workshops