MSCES Degree Requirements
The program requires completion of a total number of thirty-two OR thirty-five semester hours, depending upon the culminating experience path chosen, of work as follows:
- 24 (Plan A and Plan B) to 27 units (Plan C) in technical courses
- 3 units in a business and management course
- 3 units in Culminating Experience
- 1 unit in internship, and,
- 1 unit in graduate seminar.
The Culminating Experience requirement can be completed in one of three different ways, referred above as Plan A (thesis), Plan B (design project) and Plan C (Lab and Technical Report Experience). In addition, a student must also demonstrate that he/she has acquired proficiency in written English.