Welcome to Accounts Payable
The mission of the Accounts Payable Department is to serve as a support function to meet the University's goals and objectives. The primary goal of the Accounts Payable is to provide for timely accurate recording of University expenditures and to ensure vendors, faculty, staff and students are paid in a timely, accurate and efficient manner consistent with the overall guidelines and regulations.
2016 Holiday Check Disbursement Schedule – ALL BUSINESS UNITS
Financial Services’ Accounts Payable unit is providing the 2016 Holiday Check Disbursement Schedule to assist campus departments in planning for payments that must be issued before the holiday breaks.
The timely production of advance checks, reimbursements and vendor payments is of primary importance to us. Please submit invoices, payment requests and appropriate supporting documents to Accounts Payable as soon as you receive them. This practice is especially critical for checks that must be issued before the holiday breaks.
The 2016 Holiday Check Disbursement Schedule is as follows.
- For the week of November 21, checks will be issued on Monday, November 21, 2016.
- The last check run of the year will be Wednesday, December 21st.
- No check runs are scheduled after December 21, 2016. However, we will make every effort to issue checks for any emergency situations that may arise.
- Financial Services' offices will be closed for business from 5:00 PM on Friday, December 23rd. through Monday, January 2nd, 2017. There will be no disbursements during that time.
- To ensure that we are able to include your payments in the final check runs, Accounts Payable must receive requests for advances, reimbursements and vendor payments at least fourteen full working days prior to the aforementioned disbursement dates for each Business Unit.
Please direct questions concerning the 2016 Holiday Check Disbursement Schedule to Financial Services’ Accounts Payable unit - Tania Montes x 4-2451 or the Managing Director for Contracts, Procurement and AP, Jenifer Barnett x 4-3102.