Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
As a new benefit eligible employee, learn more about the exceptional array of benefits for CSU employees and their dependents. Visit the Benefits Summaries by Employee Category site for the most up-to-date program information.
Eligible employees should contact Human Resources to attend the New Employee Orientation, held in Salazar Hall, 2nd Floor, Administration & Finance.
Upcoming orientation dates:
- Monday, May 23rd, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, June 27th, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 25th, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 29th, 9:00 a.m.
An optional FlexCash Program is also available, which allows eligible employees to waive CSU medical and/or dental insurance coverage in exchange for cash, provided the employee has other non-CSU coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross (HMO): (855) 839-4524
- Blue Shield (HMO): (800) 334-5847
- Health Net of California: SmartCare (HMO): (888) 926-4921
- Kaiser (HMO): (800) 464-4000
- PERS Select/PERS Choice/PERSCare (PPO): (877) 737-7776
- UnitedHealthcare (HMO): (877) 359-3714