Vouchers for Processing Payment

The Payroll & Benefits office provides instruction and assistance for completing and processing the voucher forms. Forms are available for Student Assistants/Work Study Students, Bridge Student Assistants, Hourly Intermittent employees and Special Consultants.

Authorization for Extra Hours (Form 682)

Student Assistant Payroll Voucher

Intermittent/Hourly Voucher

Staff Special Consultant Voucher

Instructional Student Assistant Voucher

If you would like assistance completing these forms or would like more information, please contact the Payroll and Benefits Office at 707-664-2793.