Adobe Creative Cloud
SSU IT is pleased to announce that the campus has entered into an agreement with Adobe for the licensing of Adobe Creative Cloud. The agreement with Adobe is a volume licensing agreement that allows the use of the entire Creative Cloud collection by faculty and staff here at Sonoma, and in Student Computing Labs. The software is available for installation on any university owned computer. As an added benefit the license agreement does contain a “Work at Home” clause allowing faculty and staff to install a single copy on their personal computer.
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- InDesign® CC
- Acrobat® XI Pro
- Flash® Professional CC
- Flash Builder® 4.6 Premium Edition
- Dreamweaver® CC
- Adobe Muse
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- After Effects® CC
- Adobe Audition® CC
- InCopy CC
- SpeedGrade™ CC
- Prelude™ CC
- Media Encoder CC
How to Get Adobe Creative Cloud
On SSU-Owned Computers
Simply request an Adobe Creative Cloud installation by contacting your Geoteam representative or the IT Help Desk with the following information:
- Your name, phone extension, department
- The five digit state tag number from your computer
- Operating System version. For Windows users, please include whether it’s 32 or 64 bit.
- Amount of hard drive disk space you have available.
- A list of applications that you would like installed.
An IT representative will then contact you to schedule the installation.
On Faculty and Staff Home Computers
Creative Cloud installation disks are available for checkout from the IT Help Desk for faculty and staff home computers.
- Adobe TV
- This site has thousands of great videos including basic tutorials, interviews with creative professionals. Pull down the Products menu to filter by application.
- Built-in Tutorials
- Most of the applications come with built-in tutorials. Check the application's Help menu.
- SSU's Library
- The library collection includes many instruction and tutorial manuals for all the Adobe products. Some are hard copy, some ebook.