WiFi in the Residence Halls
ResHall-WLAN is available in the Residence Halls for SSU students, staff and faculty, who are unable to connect with SSU-SECURE. Joining ResHall-WLAN requires a device with a web browser to load a portal page.
Connecting to ResHall-WLAN
- Select ResHall-WLAN from your device's wireless menu.
- Launch your preferred web browser. The captive portal login page will load automatically (see screenshot above).
- Enter your Seawolf ID and password.
- If prompted, accept SSU's certificate.
I can’t see a wireless network.
- Verify that you have wireless enabled.
- If your device has a physical switch that turns the wireless on or off, ensure that it is switched to the "on" position.
I select ResHall-WLAN, but nothing happens.
- Run Network Troubleshooting for your device.
- Clear your brower's cache and reload the web page.
- Ensure DHCP is enabled.