Cross-Enrollment (outgoing SSU students)
If you are a California resident currently enrolled at SSU, you may enroll in one undergraduate course per academic term at a participating University of California campus or California Community College.
You must meet the necessary course prerequisites and obtain approval from both CSULB and the campus you plan to attend. In addition, you must:
- have completed 12 units at SSU.
- have maintained a 2.0 GPA in all work completed.
- be in good academic standing.
- be enrolled in at least 6 units at SSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- have paid the appropriate fees at SSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- be an undergraduate student.
The host campus will charge a $10 fee plus any material and laboratory fees associated with the class in which you cross enroll. Use of the host campus' facilities may be restricted; health services are limited to emergencies only. You must contact the campus that you wish to attend for application and registration deadlines and procedures.