Commencement will be held on May 21st! Let's have a great showing of faculty!
Faculty are reminded that Commencement Day is a paid work day, and unless professional obligations conflict, faculty are expected to participate. Faculty are encouraged to participate in both morning and afternoon events. Lunch will be provided for faculty (please RSVP so we can make sure we have enough for all participating).
Save the Date for the University Convocation! August 22nd in Weill Hall. Program starts at 9:00am.
Spring 2016 Election:
- Chair of the Faculty - Ben Ford
- Vice Chair of the Faculty - Carmen Works
- Secretary to the Senate - Tom Targett
- Statewide Senator - Jeffery Reeder
- At-Large position to new Standing Committee APARC - Mark Perri
- Two positions to the University Reappointment, Tenure and Promotion Subcommittee - Kim Hester-Williams, Armand Gilinsky
The election for Lecturer Senator will take place in the Fall.