Click here to check out the social psychology network - it includes all things social psychological plus general career information.
Click here to read Madeline Rose's suggestions for applying to graduate programs in social work.
- Hochman, D. (September 19, 2014). Amy Cuddy Takes a Stand. New York Times.
- March, S. (May, 2012). Is Facebook Making Us Lonely? The Atlantic.
- If you would like to see where various countries stand on Hofstede's cultural dimensions, please click here.
- Wilson, E.O. (April 2, 2012). Biologist E.O. Wilson on why humans, like ants, need a tribe. Newsweek.
- Temple, J. (February 26, 2012). Jury's out on Zamzee, other forms of gamification. San Francisco Chronicle.
Stress and coping
Stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination
Attraction, Close Relationships
Heather Smith, Ph.D.
Course Project 2
Course Project 3
prejudice reflection assignment