Online Wine Business Management Certificate
Advance your wine business knowledge. Advance your career.In an ever-changing market, having an advanced understanding of the business of wine is essential. Inspired by the Sonoma State University Wine Business MBA, the Wine Business Management Certificate allows participants to strengthen their knowledge of wine business fundamentals, marketing and finance in an online format accessible in every corner of the world. The certificate is offered three times a year in January, May, and September.
Created by professionals for professionals.
Developed and taught by wine business experts, this program will advance your knowledge of wine business operations. Whether you're a current wine industry professional, a winemaker or viticulturist, or someone wanting to enter the wine industry, the Wine Business Management Certificate is right for you.
Topics that matter.
The Wine Business Management Certificate is made up of three levels: Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced. Each level builds upon the previous and is designed to challenge participants while creating a superior understanding of wine business operations. Areas of focus include:
- Wine commerce and trade
- Wine marketing and sales
- Business issues associated with viticulture and winemaking
- Traditional business functions of strategy in building a wine business
- Finance, accounting and management applied to the wine industry
- Regulatory issues concerning wine
- Optional certification with the successful completion of all three levels and of cumulative exam.
The two-year industry requirement for those seeking admission to Sonoma State University's accredited Wine Business MBA program will be waived with the completion of all three levels including passing of the cumulative exam. Basic admission requirements apply.
Grow your career.
- Access further details on pricing and course start dates.
- Apply now to begin the certificate. Once accepted into the program, you will receive an email with registration and payment information.