Wine Business Case Research JournalThe Wine Business Case Research Journal (WBCRJ) aims to publish exceptional decision-focused case studies involving real people and real events in the global wine business context. Multimedia cases as well as cases in traditional document format will be reviewed for publication.
To be published semiannually by the Sonoma State University Wine Business Institute, the WBCRJ is dedicated to enhancing case research and publishing exceptional teaching cases in an electronic format. A unique feature of this journal is to provide an industry digest of each issue's cases for dissemination, thereby informing global wine researchers and industry practitioners about cutting-edge challenges and possible exemplary solutions. The journal is open-access and authors retain copyright to their work. Cases will be double blind reviewed and refereed. WBCRJ expects to accept about 20 percent of manuscripts submitted. Cases will be distributed electronically in an open-access format. Instructor's manuals, teaching notes, and other case supplements will be available solely to pre-qualified instructors.
Founding Editor: Armand Gilinsky, Sonoma State University
Associate Editor: David Rowe
Production Coordinator: Erin Rock
Consulting Librarian: Paula Hammett
Student Editors: Marieshka Barton, Tanisha Larsen
Celebrating the launch of the first issue of the Wine Business Case Research Journal.
Left to Right: Bill Silver, Dean, School of Business and Economics; Marieshka Barton, Student Editor; Tanisha Larsen, Student Editor; Armand Gilinsky, Founder & Editor, Wine Business Case Research Journal; Erin Rock, Production Coordinator, Erin Rock.
Call for Cases, Winter 2016
Sonoma State University's Wine Business Institute is calling for submission of case studies for the new online Wine Business Case Research Journal (WBCRJ). The WBCRJ expects to accept about 20 percent of manuscripts submitted. Cases will be distributed electronically in an open access format. Instructor's manuals, teaching notes, or other case supplements will be available solely to pre-qualified instructors. Cases will be double-blind reviewed and refereed.
- Review a list of sample case topics and submission guidelines and dates.
- Access the submission checklist.
- Click here to submit your case studies via our submission portal.
For questions regarding potential submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mary Barrett, University of Wollongong (Australia)
- Tatiana Bouzedine-Chameeva, KEDGE Business School (France)
- Julien Cadot, ISG Paris (France)
- Martha Corrales Estrada (Mexico)
- Julien Cusin, University of Bordeaux (France)
- Marc Dressler, Hochschule Ludwigshafen (Germany)
- Sharon Forbes, Lincoln University (NZ)
- Josep Franch, ESADE (Spain)
- John Gamble, Texas A&M Corpus Christi (USA)
- Cynthia Ingols, Simmons College School of Management (USA)
- J. Kay Keels, Coastal Carolina University (USA)
- Alberto Mattiacci, Sapienza Univeristy of Rome, Italian Society Marketing, Eurispes (Italy)
- Pierre Mora, KEDGE Business School (France)
- Bill Naumes, University of New Hampshire (USA)
- Margaret Naumes, University of New Hampshire (USA)
- Ulrich Orth, Kiel University (Germany)
- Marlene M. Reed, Baylor University (USA)
- Dave Rosenthal, Miami University of Ohio (USA)
- David Rowe (France)
- Tom Ryan, University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Jeff Shay, Washington & Lee University (USA)
- Linda Swayne, University of North Carolina, Charlotte (USA)
- Natalia Velikova, Texas Tech University/Texas Wine Marketing Research Institute (USA)
Thank you to Paula Hammett and the Sonoma State University Library for assistance with making the WBCRJ go live.