Current & Prospective Residents
- January 21: Residential Community reopens
- February 1: Housing payment due
- February 16-25: Reapply period for campus housing residents only.
- March 1: Housing payment due
- March 1: Application period open for current SSU students off-campus, studying abroad, or those returning after a leave of absence.
- March 14-18: Spring Break
- April 1: Housing payment due
Effective January 15, 2016, Housing Services and Residential Life have decided to prohibit the storage of electrically motorized boards (i.e. hoverboards) and similar devices in the Residential Community due to the recent consumer safety concerns surrounding hoverboards. This would include all units, parking lots, patios, and community space.
Newly Admitted Students: Fall 2016-2017
SSU does not guarantee campus housing to newly admitted students. We anticipate demand for campus housing exceeding availability for the Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Academic Year. SSU does not have a live-on requirement for newly admitted students. Room assignment priority is based on the date you submit your Housing Down Payment. Newly admitted students can start applying for Fall housing once they are admitted to the University. Newly admitted students follow your Stay on Track for instructions on applying. Current SSU students living off-campus, please click here for more information.