Please visit the Certification Maintenance section of APA's website to claim your Certification Maintenance credits.
- Login using your ID# and password.
- Select My CM log.
- Select Add Credits.
- Under Browse, you have the option of searching by Date, Provider, or District Learning. Use the search box to type in the name of the event or activity and click go.
- If you search Activities by Date, on the left of the calendar view, please use the "previous" and "next" options to locate the month. On the right of the calendar view, please use the "previous" and "next" options to select the year.
- If searching Activities by Provider, using the letters, please select the initial of the first name of the provider, then select the name of the provider from the list.
- Select the "Past Events" tab to locate the event you have attended.
- If searching Distance Learning, after selecting, you will see a list of all distance education activities. To select, click on the name of the activity.
- A pop-up box will appear. Please note: if this is a multi-part event you will have the option to select from a list of activities.
- Please rate, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and answer.
- Click submit, and the CM credits should appear in your CM log.
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about our CM program, please contact AICPM@planning.org. APA's customer service associates are available to assist you.