How to Gain In-person Access to the Inventory
In-house access to the inventory is only available to individuals via appointment:
Appointment Blocks (a limit of two persons per Appointment Block):
- 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM (2 blocks available)
- 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM (2 blocks available)
- Two appointment blocks may be reserved in the same day
Making an Appointment:
- Appointments should be made in advance and may be initiated by telephone, telephone voice mail, email, or in person
- In the case of telephone voice mail or email, appointments are not valid until confirmed by the NWIC.
- Appointments are taken first come, first serve.
Cancelling an Appointment:
- Cancel at least 24 hours in advance by telephone, telephone voice mail, email, or in person.
- Cancellation Fee for failure to give twenty-four (24) hours advance notice of cancellation of scheduled In-House Records Search appointment is $50/appointment.