Minor Requirements, Effective Fall 2015
- Complete PSY 250, Introduction to Psychology (or equivalent) with a B or better.
- Complete 20 20 upper-division psychology course units, with a minimum grade of C. Courses must be taken for a letter grade unless Credit-No Credit is the only grading option.
- A Change of Minor form should be completed and signed by the Department Chair.
- GE Psychology courses, Psy 325, Social Psychology, Psy 303, Person in Society and Psy 302, Lifespan Development cannot be counted toward the minor.
- No more than four units can be taken as Credit-No Credit.
- Math 165, Introduction to Statistics (or equivalent), is not required.
- A PSY minor DOES NOT allow you to enroll in PSY Major only courses.
To declare Psychology as your Minor (if you are currently enrolled in SSU):
Applications are due Friday, February 26, 2016 before noon in Stevenson 3092.