For more detailed information please contact the facilities with the numbers provided.
Area Agency on Aging
Contact: Joanne DeAlejandro
Phone: (707) 565-5950
- This organization can send you a Senior Resource Guide, which is a directory of services, agencies and programs which assists older persons in their daily lives.
The Foster Grandparent Program
Contact: Walt Hickey, MSW, Project Director
Phone: (707) 938-6201
About the Program:
- Sharing your time and love with children that have special needs.
- No formal education is required.
- Foster Grandparent's Volunteer in classrooms, Development Centers, Foster Homes and/or Preschools.
Santa Rosa Convalescent Hospital
Contact: Joan Herzog, Admissions Coordinator
Phone: (707) 528-2100
- 24-hour licensed nurses
- Total Care of all ADL's needs
- Daily Entertainment
Sonoma Country Club Estates
Contact: Maritza Gama,Licensee/Operator
Phone: (707) 935-7075
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Staff On-Site 24 Hours a Day
- Private Rooms
- 3 Healthy Home-cooked Meals
- Recreational Activities
- In-house Laundry Services
- Family Days
London House Care Center
Contact: Nancy Griffin, Admissions and Social Services Coordinator
Phone: (707) 938-1096
- This organization has many contact names and phone numbers available that can be mailed to you with one easy phone call.
- You will receive a "New Lifestyles" booklet which includes "an area guide to senior residences and care options." New Lifestyles can be contacted by phone at (800) 869-9549 or www.NewLifeStyles.com
Contact: Cindy Scarborogh, Executive Director
Phone: (707) 996-0311
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs & Activities
- Services & Support Groups
- Special Events
- Trips (4)
- Fund Raisers
- Seasonal Newsletters