Welcome to Veterans Services
The Sonoma State University Veterans Services office serves veterans, reservists, and dependents of veterans. Our main function is to verify student enrollment for those receiving United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education benefits. We also process CalVet tuition fee waivers.
Veterans Services Appointments Replacing Drop-In Counseling
To better serve the schedules of student-veterans and veteran-dependents and their parents, we have implemented an appointment system to take the place of weekly Drop-In Counseling.
Appointments are available on Mondays and Wednesday from 1000 to 1100 and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1400 to 1500.
You may schedule an appointment with Julia Ibañez, Veterans Coordinator, in these ways:
- Call the Financial Aid Office at (707) 664-2389, or
- Call the Veterans Services Office at (707) 664-2780, or
- Call Julia Ibañez at (707) 664-3173, or
- Come in to the Financial Aid/Veterans Services Office on the first floor of Salazar, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.