Taking Advantage of Your CSU Benefits at the Upcoming Open Enrollment
During open enrollment you can enroll, change, or cancel the following benefits:
- CalPERS Health
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)*
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA)*
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- Carefully review all benefits plan options and costs before making any enrollment decisions for you and your family members.
- Open Enrollment election forms are due to the Payroll and Benefits Department by October 5, 2012.
- Please contact the vendor directly to enroll in any of the voluntary benefits.
- If you have any questions regarding open enrollment, please contact the Payroll and Benefits Department at: 707 664-2793
For your convenience, an Open Enrollment resource page is available at the Payroll and Benefits website. Please refer to the website for details including benefit changes, premium rate changes, and enrollment forms as well as links to other vendors.
This year, our campus will again participate in a web-based "virtual health fair" for Open Enrollment rather than an onsite health fair. This web-based alternative gives every participant the opportunity to learn about the various health plan benefits from expert representatives of each of the CalPERS health plans and provides convenient 24/7 access from home or office: CalPERS Health Open Enrollment. *If you are participating in 2012 DCRA or HCRA, and want to continue participation in 2013, you must re-enroll during open enrollment. Please note the plan changes for 2013 as noted in the website. For 2013 HCRA enrollees, the maximum annual contribution has decreased to $2500.