Staff Appreciation Day is Coming

Staff Appreciation Day is May 23, 2013 at the Zinfandel Dining Room. The day kicks off with a delicious breakfast, the announcement of the Excellence Award winners, a photo opportunity with Lobo the Seawolf, and the book, movies, and music swap.

Additionally, please RSVP by May 17 to human.resources@sonoma.edu to confirm your attendance at breakfast and lunch. Include which meals you will be attending, your preferred name (if applicable), and your department for your name tag.

More details coming soon.

Photo Contest: My Favorite Photo on My “iPhone”

This year’s photo contest theme is: My Favorite Photo on My “iPhone” (or smartphone, tablet, or camera). Deadline to submit a photo is May 17.

Look through your photos and find a few favorites that you would love to share.You can submit a photo of a special moment, a quick action pose, or a beautiful landscape. Think of the pictures that make you smile every time you see them.

For entry details and more information about the day's events and sessions offered, visit http://www.sonoma.edu/es/recognition/staff_appreciation/index.html.