Online Resources for Students
Knowing Yourself is the First Step...
The first step to a happy, successful and fruitful life is knowing yourself.
- Learn About the MBTI & Strong Assessments
- Free Online Personality & Career Assessments
- Insights Into Choosing A Major
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Discover Your Future in 10 Questions
- Four Year Career Plan
- Self-Directed Career Planning
- Celebrities & Their Majors
- 31 Things I’d Have Told Myself Before College
Resumes, Cover Letters, CVs, and More!
- The most effective and competitive resumes are tailored and targeted for a specific employer with a particular position or goal in mind, as opposed to using a single generic resume. Cover letters provide an introduction to you and your resume and create a first impression for employers. Use these helpful links to craft your own professional cover letter and resume.
- Did you know only 10% of college students use LinkedIn, but 95% of employers use it to find new employees?
Job Search Strategies
- A job search strategy is a plan or series of steps to help
you obtain your goal: getting an offer for a position that
its your interests, skills, values, and personality. Career and job search networking can help you find employment opportunities and build your career. Here's how to network your way to a new job or career.
Career Advising: Let Us Help You!
We look forward to seeing you at our workshops, events, and advising. Drop by Salazar 1070 between 9AM and 4PM Monday through Friday or call (707) 664-2730 to make an appointment.
- Use these links to learn more about career planning.