Sonoma State University's Staff and Faculty Orientation will provide you with information about benefits, basic information about the University, help you understand how you fit into the "big picture", answer your pressing questions, and show you how you can continue to learn more about Sonoma State University throughout your employment here.
The orientation will cover a wide variety of topics including:
- Employee Benefits Programs and Enrollment
- Policies Affecting Your Work
- About Sonoma State University and the CSU
- Our Strengths and Mission
- Recognition and Tradition
- Important resources, including the staff buddy system
- What you should expect as a new employee
Staff and Faculty Orientations will take place once a month. Additional sessions will be scheduled as needed. Please contact Employee Services at (707) 664-2166 for more information or to confirm your scheduled date and time for orientation.